Rupert Grint says he’s never watched all the Harry Potter movies and doesn’t expect an invitation to TV seriesby Pedro Martins
Actor Rupert Grint, who played Ron Weasley, said in an interview with Variety that he has never watched all the Harry Potter films nor expects to be invited to participate in a possible TV series in the franchise.
The actor said he watched only the first three films – The Philosopher’s Stone, The Chamber of Secrets and The Prisoner of Azkaban – accompanied by castmates at the launch premieres after crossing the red carpet.
“After these three, I stopped watching, but now that I have a daughter, I’ll probably have to watcheveryone along with her,” said Grint, who became a 2020 father at age 31.
Her daughter, with actress Georgia Groome, was born in May and was baptized Wednesday. On Instagram, Grint posted a photo with the baby and caught the attention of Harry Potter fans.
Will Rupert Grint be in the Harry Potter series?
The actor also commented during the interview about the rumor that a Harry Potter TV series was being produced for HBO Max, HBO’s streaming platform in the United States, which did not arrive in Brazil.
Grint stated that he does not expect to be invited to participate in the production, but said that even interest in watching it, if it is not a direct continuation of Harry Potter.
“It would be strange if they made a follow-up. I’m jealous of Ron. When I saw him on stage, [in the play Cursed Child], it was very strange. But if it was a group of different characters, I think the series might get interesting.”
WarnerMedia, HBO Max and Harry Potterauthor Jk Rowling have denied that the series is being produced.
- Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets of Dumbledore is now available on HBO MaxFollowing its release in theaters worldwide, The Secrets of Dumbledore, third film in the Fantastic Beasts series is now available for streaming on HBO Max, in addition to virtual stores.
- MinaLima Reveals Fantastic Beast Dumbledore’s Secrets Graphic ArtsMinaLima: The award-winning Studio MinaLima and Warner Bros. Consumer Products launches on Tuesday, March 29, the new graphic arts book from the Warner Bros. saga. Fantastic Beastpictures: The Secrets of Dumbledore. The launch will be at the House of MinaLima in Soho, London.
- Official website reveals motivations of Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets of Dumbledore’s characterThe Secrets of Dumbledore website has been updated to reveal the motivations of the main characters. The official website revealed the whereabouts of Newt Scamander, Albus Dumbledore, Gerardo Grindelwald, Queenie Goldstein, Jacob Kowalski, Credence/Aurelius, Lally Hicks, Teseu Scamander, Bunty, Aberforth and Yusuf Kama at the beginning of the third film in the series.
- Fantastic Beasts 3 – Watch the new Trailer for Secrets of DumbledoreFantastic Beasts 3: The secrets of Dumbledore: WB released the new trailer for Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets of Dumbledore, which hits theaters on April 8, 2022
- Watch the first trailer for Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets of DumbledoreWarner Bros. Pictures unveiled the first teaser trailer for Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets of Dumbledore
- Fantastic Beasts 3 should not have scenes in Brazil, says journalistGroup of journalists watched scenes from Dumbledore’s Secrets at the event of exhibitioners and film distributors
- Fantastic Beasts is advanced and has title of the 3rd film revealed; see synopsisThe third film in the Fantastic Beasts franchise had its world premiere early on April 15, 2022, three months ahead of schedule. In addition, the film had its title revealed. The feature film will be called Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets of Dumbledore.
- Fantastic Beasts producers hire four new actors for the third filmThe producers from Fantastic Beasts hired, in the last weeks, four new actors for the third film. Warner Bros. Pictures has not confirmed the information, but the actors have confirmed it during interviews or to iMDB, a website specialized in films and series. One of them, the German Oliver Masucci, will portray the Head of the International Confederation of Wizards
- Mads Mikkelsen wants to create his version of Grindelwald without erasing Johnny Depp’s workMikkelsen wants to be original, but without leaving sudden change for the viewer of the next Fantastic Beasts, which will be set in Rio de Janeiro