With Daniel Radcliffe, comedy Miracle Workers is renewed for season 3by Marcelo Neves
The comedy series Miracle Workers, starring Daniel Radcliffe, which made Harry Potter, has been renewed for a third season. The premiere in the United States is scheduled for July 13.
TBS, the channel that broadcasts the show in the U.S., revealed a teaser about a minute from next season. The episodes accompany a preacher, Daniel Radcliffe, who joins a criminal to lead a journey fraught with danger.
The series is usually aired in Brazil by Warner Channel with a delay of a few months with the international premiere. On streaming, the first season is available in full on Now. The second season also made it to the service’s catalogue, but only two of the ten episodes can be watched for now.
Daniel Radcliffe in Miracle Workers
The first season of Miracle Workers takes place in heaven, from where God, without faith in humanity, decides to destroy the Earth to have more time for himself. Daniel Radcliffe plays an angel who, with a co-worker, needs to convince God to give up the idea. For this, the duo has to make two human beings fall in love.
The second season takes place in the medieval period, with a narrative that accompanies a group of villagers who try to remain positive in the midst of poverty, poor health, and many scenes of humour, widespread ignorance.
- With Daniel Radcliffe, comedy Miracle Workers is renewed for season 3Daniel Radcliffe: Series premieres in July in the U.S. and should arrive in Brazil in the coming months
- ‘I would accept any chance to be a Malfoy again,’ says Tom FeltonTom Felton: Actor also stated that he remains close to the cast of Harry Potter
- Emma Watson Movies: 5 non-Harry Potter you NEED to watchEmma Watson Movies: From rereading marilyn monroe’s life to Noé’s, the actress got involved with Hollywood big names
- Emma Watson decides to put her career on holdEmma Watson: Her last work was filmed in 2018
- is Daniel Radcliffe embarrassed by Harry Potter? Not reallyThe actor’s declarations were out of context and made Daniel Radcliffe’s fans feel that he is ungrateful for Harry Potter.
- Fan-movie about the Gaunt family and the origins of Voldemort wins trailerHistory will address the relationship between Mérope Gaunt, Voldemort’s mother, and Tom Riddle, the wizard’s father