After rumor, JK Rowling denies production of Harry Potter TV seriesby Pedro Martins
The author of Harry Potter, JK Rowling, denied on Friday (29) that a TV series of the franchise is being produced for streaming. She used her official website to write about it.
“Although the rumour is on the rise, we confirm that there are no plans for a Harry Potter TV series.”– JK Rowling on her official website
The author also took the opportunity to recall in her text that WarnerMedia and HBO Max, which would produce and air the series, respectively, also denied the rumour.
JK Rowling beress Harry Potter series
Jk Rowling’s text came after The Hollywood Reporter published that WarnerMedia executives would be in contact with screenwriters to develop a Harry Potter series.
The American news portal, which specializes in entertainment coverage, often gives news holes, many of which in the future prove to be true.
- Hogwarts After Dark Warmly Invites Guests to a Delicious and Spooky Evening at 2023.Hogwarts After Dark Warner Bros. Studios continues their 2023 Halloween Celebrations with the return of Hogwarts After Dark. This event is an opportunity for guests to visit the Studios Tour and feast on on a two-course dinner while surrounded by the sets from Harry Potter on display at the Studio Tour, including Dumbledore’s Office, the Potions Classroom, and dessert on Platform 9 3/4. The atmosphere will be transformed by darker lighting and ominous music that accompanies the regular patrolling of Death Eaters around the Studio Tour. What Will Happen on Your Visit? The floating pumpkins that are iconic to the… Read more: Hogwarts After Dark Warmly Invites Guests to a Delicious and Spooky Evening at 2023.
- An Exciting Look At Warner Bros. Studios’ Halloween 2023 CelebrationWarner Bros. Studios’ Halloween: The Dark Arts Warner Bros. Studios’ Halloween sees The Dark Arts returning from September 15th until November 5th 2023. The London studio will be setting stage for a spooky Halloween celebration for visitors to enjoy. Fans will be able to explore the studios as normal but will encounter new and exciting adventures waiting for them that are exclusive for the Halloween season. What is There to do? This year guests will be welcomed into Hogwarts’ Great Hall to experience the magic of over 100 floating pumpkins suspended above a feast for the students. As well as… Read more: An Exciting Look At Warner Bros. Studios’ Halloween 2023 Celebration
- Harry Potter “Cursed Child” breaks new box office record on BroadwayThe play on Broadway since April 2018, broke a new box office record: the highest weekly box office in the history of the Lyric Theatre, grossing a total of $2,671,191 (about $14.5 million at the current price)
- Harry Potter: A Forbidden Forest Experience Returns to Cheshire for 2022Harry Potter: A Forbidden Forest Experience is a nighttime experience that sees guest wander through a magical woodland trail filled with sounds, sights, and special effects that will enchant visitors and immerse them into the Forbidden Forest of the Wizarding World. Guests will be able to explore and discover a variety of creatures within the forest including Centaurs, Nifflers, Unicorns, and a Hippogriff.
- Hogwarts Legacy – What We Know So Far About The Exciting New Game For 2022Hogwarts Legacy is the upcoming open-world fantasy role-playing game set in the 1800s Wizarding World. The game gives fans the opportunity to transport themselves into their own story, creating their own protagonist, exploring Hogwarts and the world surrounding it, developing their wizardry skills, as well as a myriad of other fun adventures and challenges.
- Emmy Nominations for ” Outstanding ” Harry Potter 20th Anniversary: Return to HogwartsThe 2022 special Harry Potter 20th Anniversary: Return to Hogwarts has received two Emmy nominations. The reunion debuted on New Years Day on the streaming service HBO Max and was in celebration of the 20th Anniversary of Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone (2001).