At the age of 30, the actress Emma Watson, who played Hermione Granger in the Harry Potter movies, has decided to put her career on hold, according to the British tabloid Daily Mail. Her advisor confirms that her career is ‘dormant’ and she ‘is not taking on new commitments’.
Moreover, according to the tabloid, Emma Watson took this decision to spend more time with her fiancé, the American businessman Leo Robinton. Theo have been in a relationship out of spotlights since 2019.
In December 2020, the actress said to Vogue magazine that she had fought against anxiety for not having a solid career, a relationship, or a baby, but she gradually learned how to be happy by herself. – Read here.
Emma Watson’s career was already on hiatus
Emma Watson’s last work in the cinemas was Little Women, which started to be produced in October 2018 and premiered at the end of 2019 in the United States. Since then, the actress has a hiatus in her career.
Emma has also been away from social media since June 2020. The actress, who used her profiles on the Internet to promote social works, has not updated Instagram for the last eight months. Her bio says her page is “currently dormant and is not being updated”.
- Rupert Grint Reveals in New Interview: ‘I find it very hard to detach myself from being Ron – we merged into the same person’cast in the role of Ron Weasley in Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone aged 11. He starred in all eight Potter films between 2001 and 2011, as well as the Return to Hogwarts reunion last month, The ABC Murders and M Night Shyamalan’s Servant. He lives in London with his partner, the actress Georgia Groome, and their 20-month-old daughter, Wednesday
- With Daniel Radcliffe, comedy Miracle Workers is renewed for season 3Daniel Radcliffe: Series premieres in July in the U.S. and should arrive in Brazil in the coming months
- ‘I would accept any chance to be a Malfoy again,’ says Tom FeltonTom Felton: Actor also stated that he remains close to the cast of Harry Potter
- Emma Watson Movies: 5 non-Harry Potter you NEED to watchEmma Watson Movies: From rereading marilyn monroe’s life to Noé’s, the actress got involved with Hollywood big names
- Emma Watson decides to put her career on holdEmma Watson: Her last work was filmed in 2018
- Is Daniel Radcliffe embarrassed by Harry Potter? Not reallyThe actor’s declarations were out of context and made Daniel Radcliffe’s fans feel that he is ungrateful for Harry Potter.
- Fantastic Beasts producers hire four new actors for the third filmThe producers from Fantastic Beasts hired, in the last weeks, four new actors for the third film. Warner Bros. Pictures has not confirmed the information, but the actors have confirmed it during interviews or to iMDB, a website specialized in films and series. One of them, the German Oliver Masucci, will portray the Head of the International Confederation of Wizards
- Evanna Lynch announces memoir about her struggle with anorexiaActress found in Harry Potter part of the strength needed to recover from the disorder
- Rupert Grint says he’s never watched all the Harry Potter movies and doesn’t expect an invitation to TV seriesActor said he plans to watch them along with his daughter