The American news portal The Hollywood Reporter, which specializes in entertainment coverage, published that the Harry Potter franchise will win a TV series to air on HBO Max.
A Warner Bros. and HBO Max, however, denied the information. “There is no series of Harry Potter in development for the studio or the streaming platform,”they said in a statement to the news portal.
According to the report, WarnerMedia executives are looking for screenwriters to write the series.
Also according to the publication, the executives are already holding meetings with the writers to discuss ideas of what the plot of the series would be, but nothing has been defined.
Read more news on Potterish:
- Emma Watson decides to put her career on holdHer last work was filmed in 2018
- is Daniel Radcliffe embarrassed by Harry Potter? Not reallyThe actor’s declarations were out of context and made Daniel Radcliffe’s fans feel that he is ungrateful for Harry Potter.
- Fan-movie about the Gaunt family and the origins of Voldemort wins trailerHistory will address the relationship between Mérope Gaunt, Voldemort’s mother, and Tom Riddle, the wizard’s father
- Fantastic Beasts producers hire four new actors for the third filmOne of them, the German Oliver Masucci, will portray the Head of the International Confederation of Wizards
- Evanna Lynch announces memoir about her struggle with anorexiaActress found in Harry Potter part of the strength needed to recover from the disorder
- GALLERY: The Chamber of Secrets will win edition illustrated by Brazilian designer of Minalima studioEdition will be launched in the 2nd half of 2021; see previews