The American news portal The Hollywood Reporter, which specializes in entertainment coverage, published that the Harry Potter franchise will win a TV series to air on HBO Max.
A Warner Bros. and HBO Max, however, denied the information. “There is no series of Harry Potter in development for the studio or the streaming platform,”they said in a statement to the news portal.
According to the report, WarnerMedia executives are looking for screenwriters to write the series.
Also according to the publication, the executives are already holding meetings with the writers to discuss ideas of what the plot of the series would be, but nothing has been defined.
Read more news on Potterish:
- Harry Potter makes J. K. Rowling the best-selling author of 2020 in BrazilSeries sold about 500,000 copies, nielsen report shows
- Cursed Child piece will be cut and adapted for single presentation; see return scheduleIn some cities, piece will have a single part, while in others there will be two, as before
- With Daniel Radcliffe, comedy Miracle Workers is renewed for season 3Daniel Radcliffe: Series premieres in July in the U.S. and should arrive in Brazil in the coming months
- ‘I would accept any chance to be a Malfoy again,’ says Tom FeltonTom Felton: Actor also stated that he remains close to the cast of Harry Potter
- Emma Watson Movies: 5 non-Harry Potter you NEED to watchEmma Watson Movies: From rereading marilyn monroe’s life to Noé’s, the actress got involved with Hollywood big names
- Emma Watson decides to put her career on holdEmma Watson: Her last work was filmed in 2018