Cursed Child performances around the world are on hold due to coronavirusby Rodrigo Cavalheiro
In an effort to stop the spread of the new coronavirus, all productions of Harry Potter and the Cursed Child around the world were suspended.
Tickets bought will be reimbursed, according to the play’s production.
- The first production to announce the suspension was New York, in the USA, where the theater will be closed until April 12th;
- Also in the United States, the San Francisco‘ss production suspended the performances until March 30th;
- In Hamburgo, Germany, the play is suspended until end September;
- In Melbourne, Australia, the performance is suspended until April 12th;
- The play was suspended until further notice in London, England;
- In Toronto, Canada, the play premiers on October 23, 2020. The ticket office will be closed.
Until Monday (23), around 300 thousand were infected by they coronavirus around the world, according to the World Health Organization (WHO)
The text was edited at 19h22 on March 23rd, 2020