It was announced today the nominations for the Olivier Awards and Harry Potter and the Cursed Child showed once again that is a big success among the critics.
The play was nominated in 11 categories, including best new play. That’s a record for this award. It is the second time the play breaks this record, this first one on the WhatsOnStage Awards
Check below the nominations for the play:
– Outstanding Achievement in Music
– Best Theater Choreographer
– Best Lighting Design
– Best Sound Design
– Best Costume Design
– Best Set Design
– Best Actor in a Supporting Role (Anthony Boyle, as Scorpius Malfoy)
– Best Actress in a Supporting Role (Noma Dumezweni, as Hermione Granger)
– Best Actor (Jamie Parker, as Harry Potter)
– Best Director (John Tifanny)
– Best New Play
Olivier Awards is an important award of the British theater, that was inaugurated in 1976. The awarding ceremony will take place on April 9th, at Royal Albert Hall in London. Keep up with Potterish for more information!