House of MinaLima store, from the Harry Potter designers, changes address in Londonby Pedro Martins
The store House of MinaLima, belonging to the graphic designers Eduardo Lima and Miraphora Lima, moved from its old address in London. The building, which is in the central region of the British Capital, opened its doors last week.
The ground floor as well as its first two stories showcase objects the duo created for the Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts series in the past 19 years. Most of them are for sale.
As for the fourth floor, it is reserved for the studio’s team, which works with other projects, not belonging to the Wizarding World, such as special collector’s editions of classic children’s books.
The new store is located at 157 Wardour Street, in SoHo, neighborhood which is home to the play Harry Potter and the Cursed Child. The store opens at 11:00 am and closes at 6:00 pm.
Fans can find replicas of objects such as the Marauders Map and The Daily Prophet. The products are also available on the studio’s website.
Translated by Nuara Costa
Edited by Aline Michel
- With Daniel Radcliffe, comedy Miracle Workers is renewed for season 3Daniel Radcliffe: Series premieres in July in the U.S. and should arrive in Brazil in the coming months
- ‘I would accept any chance to be a Malfoy again,’ says Tom FeltonTom Felton: Actor also stated that he remains close to the cast of Harry Potter
- Emma Watson Movies: 5 non-Harry Potter you NEED to watchEmma Watson Movies: From rereading marilyn monroe’s life to Noé’s, the actress got involved with Hollywood big names
- Emma Watson decides to put her career on holdEmma Watson: Her last work was filmed in 2018
- is Daniel Radcliffe embarrassed by Harry Potter? Not reallyThe actor’s declarations were out of context and made Daniel Radcliffe’s fans feel that he is ungrateful for Harry Potter.
- Fan-movie about the Gaunt family and the origins of Voldemort wins trailerHistory will address the relationship between Mérope Gaunt, Voldemort’s mother, and Tom Riddle, the wizard’s father