GALLERY: The Chamber of Secrets will have an edition illustrated by Brazilian designer of Minalima studioby Aline Michel
The new illustrated edition of Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets has gained previews and release date. The illustrations are by designers Eduardo Lima, who is Brazilian, and Miraphora Mina, who is British. The images were revealed by Wizarding World.
The book will be released in English on October 19, 2021,while the Brazilian version, which will be published by Rocco, arrives in bookstores in the second half, the publisher reported on social networks.
By 2020, the duo of designers had already released the illustrated version of Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone. Eduardo the Miraphora also worked on all the films in the franchise, including Fantastic Beasts,building scene objects such as the Map of the Maroto and the newspapers of the Daily Prophet.
Chamber of Secrets illustrated by MinaLima
- Harry Potter makes J. K. Rowling the best-selling author of 2020 in BrazilSeries sold about 500,000 copies, nielsen report shows
- Cursed Child piece will be cut and adapted for single presentation; see return scheduleIn some cities, piece will have a single part, while in others there will be two, as before
- With Daniel Radcliffe, comedy Miracle Workers is renewed for season 3Daniel Radcliffe: Series premieres in July in the U.S. and should arrive in Brazil in the coming months
- ‘I would accept any chance to be a Malfoy again,’ says Tom FeltonTom Felton: Actor also stated that he remains close to the cast of Harry Potter
- Emma Watson Movies: 5 non-Harry Potter you NEED to watchEmma Watson Movies: From rereading marilyn monroe’s life to Noé’s, the actress got involved with Hollywood big names
- Emma Watson decides to put her career on holdEmma Watson: Her last work was filmed in 2018