GALLERY: The Chamber of Secrets will win edition illustrated by Brazilian designer of Minalima studioby Aline Michel
The new illustrated edition of Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets has gained previews and release date. The illustrations are by designers Eduardo Lima, who is Brazilian, and Miraphora Mina, who is British. The images were revealed by Wizarding World.
The book will be released in English on October 19, 2021,while the Brazilian version, which will be published by Rocco, arrives in bookstores in the second half, the publisher reported on social networks.
By 2020, the duo of designers had already released the illustrated version of Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone. Eduardo the Miraphora also worked on all the films in the franchise, including Fantastic Beasts,building scene objects such as the Map of the Maroto and the newspapers of the Daily Prophet.
Chamber of Secrets illustrated by MinaLima
- Emma Watson decides to put her career on holdHer last work was filmed in 2018
- is Daniel Radcliffe embarrassed by Harry Potter? Not reallyThe actor’s declarations were out of context and made Daniel Radcliffe’s fans feel that he is ungrateful for Harry Potter.
- Fan-movie about the Gaunt family and the origins of Voldemort wins trailerHistory will address the relationship between Mérope Gaunt, Voldemort’s mother, and Tom Riddle, the wizard’s father
- Fantastic Beasts producers hire four new actors for the third filmOne of them, the German Oliver Masucci, will portray the Head of the International Confederation of Wizards
- Evanna Lynch announces memoir about her struggle with anorexiaActress found in Harry Potter part of the strength needed to recover from the disorder
- GALLERY: The Chamber of Secrets will win edition illustrated by Brazilian designer of Minalima studioEdition will be launched in the 2nd half of 2021; see previews
- Rupert Grint says he’s never watched all the Harry Potter movies and doesn’t expect an invitation to TV seriesActor said he plans to watch them along with his daughter
- Cursed Child performances return from February; see agenda of each countryTheaters in the US, England and Australia, as well as Germany, Canada and Japan, already have dates to reopen
- After rumor, JK Rowling denies production of Harry Potter TV seriesWarnerMedia and HBOMax, which would produce and distribute the series, respectively, also denied production