At the age of 30, the actress Emma Watson, who played Hermione Granger in the Harry Potter movies, has decided to put her career on hold, according to the British tabloid Daily Mail. Her advisor confirms that her career is ‘dormant’ and she ‘is not taking on new commitments’.
Moreover, according to the tabloid, Emma Watson took this decision to spend more time with her fiancé, the American businessman Leo Robinton. Theo have been in a relationship out of spotlights since 2019.
In December 2020, the actress said to Vogue magazine that she had fought against anxiety for not having a solid career, a relationship, or a baby, but she gradually learned how to be happy by herself. – Read here.
Emma Watson’s career was already on hiatus
Emma Watson’s last work in the cinemas was Little Women, which started to be produced in October 2018 and premiered at the end of 2019 in the United States. Since then, the actress has a hiatus in her career.
Emma has also been away from social media since June 2020. The actress, who used her profiles on the Internet to promote social works, has not updated Instagram for the last eight months. Her bio says her page is “currently dormant and is not being updated”.
- Emma Watson decides to put her career on holdHer last work was filmed in 2018
- is Daniel Radcliffe embarrassed by Harry Potter? Not reallyThe actor’s declarations were out of context and made Daniel Radcliffe’s fans feel that he is ungrateful for Harry Potter.
- Fantastic Beasts producers hire four new actors for the third filmOne of them, the German Oliver Masucci, will portray the Head of the International Confederation of Wizards
- Evanna Lynch announces memoir about her struggle with anorexiaActress found in Harry Potter part of the strength needed to recover from the disorder
- Rupert Grint says he’s never watched all the Harry Potter movies and doesn’t expect an invitation to TV seriesActor said he plans to watch them along with his daughter
- Diaries where Alan Rickman criticized Harry Potter films become a bookRickman’s widow agrees to publication, which will be released in English in 2022
- Mads Mikkelsen wants to create his version of Grindelwald without erasing Johnny Depp’s workMikkelsen wants to be original, but without leaving sudden change for the viewer of the next Fantastic Beasts, which will be set in Rio de Janeiro
- Mads Mikkelsen: Find out who he is – the actor chosen to replace Johnny Depp in Fantastic BeastsActor replaces Johnny Depp, who resigned at the request of Warner Bros. Pictures. Mikkelsen has played villains in ‘007’ and ‘Doctor Strange’.
- Johnny Depp quits role as Grindelwald on Warner Bros. Pictures requestA new actor will be chosen for the role and the third film from the Fantastic Beasts series is postponed to 2022, says Variety