Google Play revealed the first images of Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, mobile game that promises to offer the fans an opportunity to live their own Hogwarts story.
The app page on Google Play also explains some of the game’s features:
– Attend classes to learn and master magical skills like casting spells and brewing potions;
– Unlock new characters, spells, potions and locations as you advance through the years of Hogwarts;
– Customize your student avatar;
– Use your magical skills to investigate mysteries at Hogwarts;
– Discover the truth behind the Cursed Vaults and your brother’s disappearance in an all new story;
– Bond with your housemates to win the House Cup;
– Go on quests to help friends and fellow students…or frustrate rivals;
– Earn respect and build relationships by adventuring together.
Last Thursday, 18, Pottermore revealed the trailer of the mobile game:
The launch is set to happen in Spring for iOS and Android and it will be the first app by Portkey Games, company created by Warner Bros. to release games related to J.K. Rowling’s Wizarding World.
News by Pedro Martins